You Can Help Make Kent a Better Place to Live


Contribute tax deductible funds

  • For specific programs or general expenses
  • Checks may be sent to KAH, POB 265, Kent, CT 06757


Work with our Board of Directors

  • Setting policy
  • Oversight of property management
  • Communicatins and donor relations
  • Expertise in publicity, fundraising, construction and real estate/legal are especially needed.


Support our Parcel Program

  • Donate land to KAH for a tax deduction at full market value 
  • Sell property to KAH at less than market price and obtain a tax deduction for the difference
  • Donate funds to help KAH to buy more land or make land improvements such as wells or septic systems
  • Make a modest house available by donating land to KAH for a tax deduction and selling the house to a family on our waiting list
  • Remember KAH in your will with a contribution of money, land or a modest home for use in the KAH Parcel Program


Participate in our fall benefit

  • Donate a pie or other baked goods
  • Contribute a homemade/Kent made item
  • Offer a local service or a gift certificate
  • Attend the Friday Preview Party for early buying
  • Come Saturday to buy the items donated 


Further information

 or Bill Bachrach at 860-927-3321, 

 KAH, P.O. Box 265, Kent, CT 06757