The mission of Kent Affordable Housing is to increase diverse housing opportunities in the town of Kent.
Kent Affordable Housing believes that…
- A mix of people from different economic circumstances has been Kent’s history and should be Kent’s future.
- Affordable housing provides both economic and social benefits to the town.
- Soaring rents and home prices have forced people with modest financial resources to leave the town and the state, especially young families who contribute to essential community services.
- Local residents and workers and their families will be the primary beneficiaries of new affordable housing in Kent, including housing developed with the help of state or federal money.
- Participation by all parts of the Kent community is essential to the growth of affordable housing in Kent.
Board of Directors
President: Virginia Bush Suttman
Vice President: Anne Bisenius
Treasurer: Gary Ford
Secretary: Irene Coe
Bill Bachrach Sharon Cipolla Irene Coe Pete Diaz Teri Freeman
Lianna Gantt Hal Kamm Miri Knight Betty Krasne Gregg Sheridan Justin Potter
PO Box 265, Kent, CT 06757