The mission of Kent Affordable Housing is to increase diverse housing opportunities in the town of Kent.
Kent Affordable Housing believes that…
- A mix of people from different economic circumstances has been Kent’s history and should be Kent’s future.
- Affordable housing provides both economic and social benefits to the town.
- Soaring rents and home prices have forced people with modest financial resources to leave the town and the state, especially young families who contribute to essential community services.
- Local residents and workers and their families will be the primary beneficiaries of new affordable housing in Kent, including housing developed with the help of state or federal money.
- Participation by all parts of the Kent community is essential to the growth of affordable housing in Kent.
Board of Directors
President: Virginia Bush Suttman
Vice President: Anne Bisenius
Treasurer: Gar Ford
Secretary: Bill Bachrach
Sharon Cipolla Irene Coe Teri Freeman Lianna Gantt
Hal Kamm Miri Knight Betty Krasne Gregg Sheridan
Virginia Bush Suttman, President, 860-927-3684,
Bill Bachrach, Secretary, 860-927-3321, email@example.com
PO Box 265, Kent, CT 06757